Friday, June 18, 2010

It's Been Awhile...

My weekend with my college girlfriends was amazing. You can read about it here.

It was a wonderful 48 hours filled with laughter, tears, necklaces, karaoke (yes, it's true), walks on the beach, and eating delicious food. Perfect.

Me, Christina (from CO), Janna (from CO), Marlene (from No Cal), Cari, Shannon (from So Cal), and Anner

Beach walk - Cari LOVED the park

Karaoke with Cari. Karaoke = Marlene's love language (seriously)

Marlene, Anner & I used to lead a small group of girls together. We hope to celebrate their recent college graduations in July.

Lots more of life to follow in a few days.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Annie Gupta said...

I love these pictures of our fun weekend together! I laughed out loud thinking of your kareoke performances...:)