Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Por mi mama

Chris talked about how he misses his brother, Brad... he misses Timbo, too. I really miss my mom. And my friends. And Pura Vida church. And my bed. And Trader Joes. But I do not miss my work or other commitments. I feel so thankful for this "do-over" of life as Cari refers to it. I'm having fun with the kiddos and having Chris around so much.

My mom wanted to see a picture of me, so here is one of the kids and me on the way to Playa Angelito (we were the only white people there and many people wanted pictures with los gueros - "pale skinned" - it was a little uncomfortable since I was in my bathing suit!).

4 comments:

Rich Dixon said...

Yeah, a picture of you! I was going to ask the same question but thought I wouldn't bug you. We miss you, too!!!!!
Jill

sfogg said...

una palabra: juanito

TP said...

Muy bonita!

LB said...

looks like johnny's still mr. smiley! scott was a little sad you didn't mention missing work. weird, i know... :)