Thursday, March 11, 2010

The #1 Bonus Child

To put it lightly, Johnny is a character.

He's hilarious,

passionate,

boisterous,

and strong.

These distinctive traits in his personality can translate into

inappropriate potty humor,

hissy fit tantrums,

make-your-ears-bleed-loudness,

and unyielding stubborn opinions.

One of my closest friends says he reminds her of me.
Nice.

Johnny is about to turn FIVE (how can it be?) and I wanted to do a little photo collage of my baby (who if he heard me say this would wrinkle up his little nose and strongly inform me that "I. am. not. your. baby.").

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

~ ~
~~
~

~

~~

~

~

We sure love you, silly Johnny boy.

2 comments:

Annie Gupta said...

Sweet Johnny! I love these pics! :)

h west said...

Oh, my goodness. I have to know where you got that 'My Mom Thinks I'm Rad' t-shirt. I have a daughter that looks just like that.