Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Gratitude

Here are a few reasons I'm feeling grateful today:


  • David is done with his California Mission report and project. He made it with Legos and wrote a 22 page report and is presenting an oral report this afternoon. I didn't do much except help him type, but I am very glad to be done with his, um, dedication to this project.


  • I have a wonderful mom who is always looking out for me.

  • My mother-in-law is incredible and is getting married to an amazing man in June. Frank taught me how to make crepes (we're having them for dinner tonight) and makes the best margaritas I've ever drank (I dream about them). I'm feeling particularly thankful for both of them today.

  • We received a huge check in the mail for our work in Argentina.

  • Strawberries are back in season.

  • I crossed off 8 things off my list this morning.

  • We had the money (after scrimping and saving) to pay our stupid tax bill. Actually, this is a huge provision from the Lord. I keep very good track of our finances and I wasn't sure how we were going to pay it, but it worked out.

  • I have a great friend named Roxanne.

  • A 24 year old woman told me I have gotten "even hotter" since having kids. I'm laughing as I write it, but it sure made my day!

I hope you're feeling thankful today too.

1 comment:

h west said...

Ha! Ha! I still remember my CA Mission project from years ago. I did mine on the Santa Barbara Mission, funny enough. I have fond memories of milk cartons and paper mache. I am oh so glad for strawberry season too.