Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Barfs

Last night Johnny had the barfs. Right before he was supposed to start his swimming performance for the finale of his summer camp, he started to puke, in the locker room bathroom, in front of all the 4-5 year olds. He said, "Oh, darn it. This was going to be the best day yet."
~
He slept next to me all night and would wake up and say, "I need to barf. I'd like to barf in the toilet, though, and not the bowl." He's a tough cookie, and I think that's what he had eaten too.
~
Here is his drawing of the experience(s).

The toilet, Johnny, and me.

He is all better now - it must have been the 12 hour flu - and he's begging to play Uno Spin.

Have a great, barf-free weekend.

3 comments:

Dixons said...

Okay - the picture just tops the story!
You guys are wonderful,
Dixons

Annie Gupta said...

Poor Johnny! So glad he is feeling better. Praying that the rest of you are flu free.

Sandra said...

LOVE the pic of you, the hair was a dead give away. ;-)