Friday, November 25, 2011

Giving Thanks

On the day after the USA holiday Thanksgiving, Chris and I have set a goal:  we're going to be mindful of the things we are thankful for and begin recording them in our own personal journals.  This is no new idea; we have been reminded of the importance of being thankful by dozens of people, including historians, authors, prophets, and wise friends.

I have no plans to make public any of the items on my list - not because they are scandalous, but because I believe in the importance of keeping this as an intimate act of worship between my Creator and me.

However, I thought you'd like to see my Thankfulness Journal.  You can guess what one of the first entries is.
"I love you Mommy"
by Johnny

1 comment:

Cari said...

I'm thankful for you guys!
Love to you today.
Cari