Monday, April 9, 2012

Felices Pascuas

As is our custom, we went to Las Bajadas yesterday to do an hora feliz with the kiddos and a discipleship time with the adults. Since it was Easter, Bethany did a lesson using Resurrection Eggs and the kids really seemed to understand the true meaning of Easter and the reason why Jesus came, died, and rose again. We talked about the difference between life on earth (which for these particular children is not so great) and life eternal in heaven with Jesus. I love these kids and I love our time with them.






Chris and I live for these moments... 



Tati and Paola got a hold of our camera and caught Leti, Bethany, and I attending the very hot asado.  
We decided to grill the empenadas and ended up burning ourselves as well.   
I think the guys must have been drinking mate or playing fútbol or something.

And, of course, a day to the campo wouldn't be complete without a photo of the humongous pig...
I have a couple of nicknames for her, but I'll refrain from putting them in print.

1 comment:

Annie Gupta said...

I love the pictures of you with the kids. Thanks for sharing, friend!