Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Car Conversation

Here is a portion of a conversation in our car the other day on the way to school...
Chris: Do you guys know that you can never hide from God?
Johnny: Well, sometimes I forget about God.
Chris: Me too, Johnny. I try to do things through the day to help me remember Him like thank Him for the good things or ask Him to help me when I need it.
Johnny: Yeah, I'm going to ask Him to make the days til we go home go fast. At least the last 8 days have gone fast.
And then, a little bit later...
Johnny: When I grow up, I want to have a bunch of dogs that are good. And if they're lost, I'll take them. I'll have about 15. Then I'll start with cats who like dogs. And I'd like to have a calm wife who will probably be grumpy when she doesn't sleep enough. We'll have zero girls and two or three boys.
Hmmm.

2 comments:

The Ingrams said...

Wow. Johnny's got it all planned out, huh? I love the "calm wife" part... SO funny!

Annie Gupta said...

Once again...Love that boy!!!
Thankful for you all today.
Happy Thanksgiving!