Monday, March 28, 2011

SIX!



Johnny's 6th birthday is today.



Here are 6 things I really like about him (in no particular order):
1.) He's funny and makes me laugh.


2.) His eyebrow raising skillage.


3.) His love and admiration for his brothers.


4.) His never-ending energy.


5.) His no-fear, go-for-it attitude.

(Even if this makes my heart skip a beat every once in awhile.)

6.) His willingness (and ability) to make himself heard in this crazy family.

~

I love you Johnny-boy. You have my heart - wear it carefully.

8 comments:

Cari said...

Happy Birthday Johnny boy! We love you and we hope that you have a great day and great sixth year of life!
The Stones

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to your wonderful boy! I hope you guys get to celebrate latino style with lots and lots of firecrackers, right?

Annie Gupta said...

Happy Birthday Johnny Fro Fro!! We hope you have a great day celebrating.
We love you!
Love,
Annie, Ramon & Caleb

heather west said...

#2- He is his mother's son!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We miss that smile and warm personality! Happy belated birthday young man!

Unknown said...

Hi Chris and Krista- can you send me your email address? Thanks- you can email me at "barttarman@gmail.com"- Ojala que esten disfrutando su tiempo en Argentia! Con amor y abrazos, Bart

Unknown said...

Krista, I love your postings! Thanks for the email newsletter too. -Ryan Wolf

TP said...

When I was one I had just begun
When I was two I was nearly new
When I was three I was hardly me
When I was four I was not much more
When I was five I was just alive
But now I am six I'm as clever as clever: I think I'll stay six forever and ever.
AA Milne

My godmother gave me the book with this in it when I was six and each of my kids have a copy...Johnny's is on the way :)
xxoo