Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Chunder

Johnny's home today with the barfs. 
Yesterday, he had to decline the honor of being the bandadero (the flag taker-downer) because, as he told his seño, "No me siento bien. Creo que voy a vomitar." (I don't feel good.  I think I'm going to vomit.)  He ended up yakking in the bushes right before we picked him up.  Needless to say, he skipped out on basketball practice last night and informed me very calmly each time he needed to throw-up. 
He's very non-chalant about it... it's almost weird.

This morning he's had a few more puking episodes and just said to me,
"Mommy, I'd like to cuddle you and watch a movie." 
I like him.  A lot.

PS Do you like how many different words I used to describe the regurgitation process?  I left out a few like up-chuck, hurl, ralf, heave, and praying to the porcelain god.

2 comments:

sfogg said...

the barfs. natalie had them last night. she had some friends over for a slumber party, was sleeping on the floor, rolled over, barfed all over the floor (love hardwoods for easy clean-up), and then fell back asleep. didn't come tell us, fell back asleep with barf all over the floor. seriously.

heather west said...

Tossing your cookies. . .I hate barf.